Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wedding Entrance!

In the last couple of days I received this link from about 20 people. It is amazing! I can't believe the Bride and Groom put this together. Something like this would be fun to do, but I would have a few hesitations.

*They did this in a church?!?! I'm amazed that any church would be okay with this.

*The Bride did not have her dad walk her down the aisle. I'm looking forward to that so much!

*Shouldn't the ceremony be a little more serious? Marriage is a huge commitment right? This would be hilarious at a reception though.

*My Attendants would never go for this!

I missed the couple's interview on TV, but would be curious to hear more of the details. Take a look, if nothing else, it's worth a laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

No comments: