Sunday, July 19, 2009

Last Night Out in San Diego



My bridesmaids decided I needed another opportunity to wear my veil and celebrate my last days as a single women. So last night we went out for a night of crazy bachelorette fun. We started our evening pretty tame with appetizers at Sara's, and a great dinner at Wine Steals. The pizza there is the best.....we finished a huge pizza between the 4 of us.

We hopped in a cab and headed out to Double Deuce. I'd never been there before.....but it was so much fun! We each took a turn riding the bull, with the exception of Nicole (metal rods in the back and bull riding is not a good combination). We did our fair share of drinking and laughing throughout the evening. There were 8 bachelorette parties at the place, including ours....lots of fun!

I love these girls!! I have the best bridesmaids/friends/sisters anyone could imagine. I feel so fortunate to have these girls in my life! It was a great night out, the only thing better would have been having Lauren there as well! We missed you!


No comments: