Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

I have so many things to be thankful for this week!

1. I'm getting married to an amazing man, in less than 2 days! (yes, we are almost to the point of counting hours).

2. I have an incredible family, who has been nothing but supportive these last few weeks!

3. My Mom, for taking care of all the details of the wedding. She's stressing, so I don't have to. She's also taken care of all the beauty appointments leading up to the wedding.

4. My bridesmaids who took the week off of work, to be here for me!

5. My fabulous soon-to-be sister-in-laws, who came to party with us last night, as well as cousin kim!

6. All the beautiful women who came to Ladies Night Out to celebrate my last few days of single life!

7. My Grandmas, who join the Ladies Night Out crew and took care of much of the bill!!

8. My vendors, who are doing whatever they can to make sure our wedding day is perfect!

9. My bridesmaid Nicole, who has had the worst luck making the slide show for our wedding, but continues to remake it everytime it dies.

10. Can I repeat one?!?! I'm getting MARRIED on Saturday!! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

we are so excited to share your special day with you. It will be the best day of your life... well, until you have kids (which by the way, as soon as you get married, that is the next million dollar question that EVERYONE asks!). You will be a beautiful bride!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Ill repeat it again: YOURE GETTING MARRIED ON SATURDAY!!! YEAAAHHH!! So freaking excited, Anna... had so much fun last night!