Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursdays



It's been a while since my last thankful Thursday, but I'm hoping to get back on track here.
I am thankful for so many things, even though it's been a rough month for us here.
Just a few of the things I'm thankful for:
* The Holidays! I love this time of year and can't wait to spend time with my family and my new family!
*Skiing with the family the whole week of Thanksgiving. We'll miss Lauren & Chris, but will have lots of fun, flying down the mountain.
*Having a job......although it may not be fun at times, it's a paycheck and I know it will get better.
*My sweet puppies, who I enjoy so much more, now that we have a yard!
*My husband and his willingness to spend hours putting together furniture that he didn't care to have, but he knew it made me happy.
* Finally having a kitchen table...you'd be surprised at how long it's been since we were able to sit down someplace other than the sofa for dinner.
*My family...who I miss dearly and get to see very soon.
*Our new place.....and washer and dryer! Love it!
*The best friends a girl could ask for. We always have fun when we go out together!!

No comments: