Monday, February 23, 2009

The love of the stage!


I really do love to teach, especially something that I absolutely couldn't live without. Dance has been my passion since I was a freshman in high school, and gymnastics was no longer an option. I danced throughout college and couldn't think of anything better to do than teach what I enjoy. I couldn't live paycheck to paycheck as a professional dancer....and this seems to be the next best thing.

Over the last few years I have been dancing alongside a professional dance company here in San Diego. I have performed a half a dozen times, and everytime I wonder why I don't do it more......then I remember I have no time.

Being on stage is like nothing else. I danced my heart out last night....and it was great to hear that Ben thought I was the best one out there (he has to say that). I just wish I had more time to do something that I so truly can't live without......the love of being on the stage!

No comments: