Monday, April 5, 2010

Getting a head start on our Little Man's Room

I can't believe how long it's been since my last post. I seem to always have something more important to do, or I'm just too exhausted to sit down at the computer and write anything.

However, we found out a couple of weeks ago, we are going to be having a little boy. I've already found a super cute bedding set that I love! I knew that if we were going to have a boy, I wanted to do a jungle themed room. I wanted to avoid something that was way too babyish, and fit more of the the contemporary feel of our house.

Ben will be starting on the painting of the room shortly, and we've been shopping around for a cute crib and dresser for the room as well. We've started our registry and this is what we're starting with.


2 comments:

Ashley Voyles said...

Love the jungle theme!! :)

Brett said...

A boy! Awesome...congrats!